Alinta's Cyberpoetry blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

23rd August

This week I am hoping to get into doing my cyber poet essay thing but I can't find a cyber poet that I like, which is obviously quite a bit problem. more than that, i can't seem to find any cyber poetry AT ALL. everything i open that calls itself cyberpoetry is either cyber art, non poetry related or it is just poetry on the net. If it is actual cyberpoetry, it is very bad, and usually created just of some crappy links from some of the words. I did better stuff in first year uni. Maybe I should just write about myself... hah. I sort of know what I want to do, flash wise, but i don't know how to do it because I have downloaded a 'revolving room' or '360 degrees' fla. file from the net but it doesn't work when i open it for some reason - i'm sure it's probably my fault not theirs but either way I can't do it.

I'm hoping to make it in flash, that is if i remember how to use it.

I can't remember if i said it before in the last narrator post, but I was making it read out my 'msn' conversation one time, just with all the speeds etc on normal, and it sounded really good. Some of it was not at all understandable, and i was reading the conversation along with it so i can't quite tell how understandable it would be if you couldn't read it at the same time. it sounded like a movie script because it had to say the persons name of who was talking before they spoke, and due to the slack grammar that people use on msn, for example no full stops, the pitch of the narrator's voice at the end of each line was funny. But the best part of all was when there was a smiley face on the page because narrator would describe the emotion of the smiley, so if there was a heart on the screen it would say 'red heart' or if there was a frowny face it would say 'disappointed face' or disappointed smiley' - can't remember but it was something like that. It was like a conversation between two people ecxept they both sounded exactly the same or something. It was really fun to listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home