Alinta's Cyberpoetry blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

hrmmm

hmm I don't know why that slideshow below isn't working... but it is REALLY pissing me off because there is no reason why is should be acting up. It has also deleted some of the pictures I put on it (not that it matters because I CURRENTLY CAN'T SEE ANY OF THEM) stupid thing. Just spent ages print screening stuff and turning them into small files so that I could upload them easily to the slide thing only for it to begin stuffing up when I was trying to put in the descriptions and now look at it. Grrr what a waste. I am currently replacing the pics it has deleted and trying one more time but yeah I dunno if it is going to work... It's acting as though I don't have the right programs to view it with (eg. flash) but I do, and I can see the other slider in my archives of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home